Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pictures


Hello! This is me Megan! Yea! (Claps for Megan) Well it is usual life now... No holdidays coming so soon... Well today is awesome! Well I really don't know what is going on today so I really don't know if today is awesome. Well I am selling Girl Scout cookies now! Well you see I don't have the form yet to sell them yet. So yeah... But we will get one and my mom has someone at work who wants some so my mom wrote her down on a paper for when I get the form for cookies. It seems everyone else has a form except us... Strange, huh? Well Igtg. And this is my friend Carissa! :-)

1 comment:

Destri Andorf said...

awww aww aww so cute so cuteeee :) let me know when you start excepting girls scout cookies order okay.. :) so I can ask around.

Thanks for posting that cute picture!!